We participate with many different Medical Insurance Companies. Contact your insurance company prior to your visit to ascertain if you need a referral, have coverage for the type of service you have scheduled and if you have a deductible and/or copay amount. The phone number is on your insurance card. Always bring your insurance card at the time of your visit. Most insurance companies issue a card for each member of the family. We must have a copy of the patient’s insurance card, not the mother, father, sister or brother’s insurance card.
- If your insurance plan requires a referral, it is your responsibility to contact your primary medical doctor to request a referral prior to your visit. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not allow the doctor to see you if we do not have the required referral at the time of your visit.
- Some insurance plans do not require referrals from your primary doctor.
- If your insurance plan requires deductibles for office visits, testing or outpatient surgery, we will collect your deductible at the time of your service.
- If your insurance plan requires that you pay a copay every time you see the doctor, we will collect your copay at the time of your service.
Below is a list of our participating Medical Insurance plans:
- Aetna Healthplans
- Amerihealth Administrators
- Cigna PPO and Healthspring
- Coventry Healthcare PA PPO/Health America
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Humana PPO Choice Care Network
- Keystone First Healthplan
- Keystone Healthplan East & Keystone 65
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare, and secondaries to Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross Personal Choice, Personal Choice 65, Independence Administrators
- United Healthcare PPO, Erickson, UHC Compass, Oxford
- Wellnet and Tricare
- Others: First Health, Multiplan, Assurant, Wellnet, Meritain, Golden Rule